18 March 2020

"What Do You Even Do In Real Life?"

Random post 18 March 2020

1

For about the last year or so I've been feeling like there's just too much going on all at once. Just way too much for me to keep up with or make sense of. So it's been very difficult for me to determine what needs to be addressed and how to address it.

One thing that everyone has been saying since I've been involved in the greater pro-White community is "Well, what exactly are you doing for our people in real life?" And it's a fair question. We can't just contribute content on social media, even though social media activism is essential in the modern world. We actually have to do real things for real people in real life.

So what can you do?...


2

One thing I do in real life is volunteer taking care of an elderly blind White man who's on disability. It's not saving the world, but I know he certainly appreciates it. He lives on his own, has no family, and doesn't qualify for state assistance in terms of having an in-home caretaker.

He can see light and color, but otherwise his vision has no definition whatsoever. On top of the degradation of his vision, he has severe arthritis in his spine, which makes it considerably painful for him to get around. Overall he's pretty helpless, and it's heartbreaking to watch him go about his life.

When I first found out about his situation I tried for weeks to get in touch with state and private agencies that assist with the elderly, blind, and disabled. But every one of them told me that he had too much in his savings account to qualify for state assistance, but didn't have enough money to afford private care... And since he also has no family who can care for him, I naturally just started volunteering to help him out with whatever he needs.

I mostly just take him to the bank and to get groceries. I help him mail out his bills every month. I help him with chores around the house - cleaning the kitchen, mostly. And one time I spent a few days clearing wasp nests out of his attic and replacing the screens over the attic vents.

I know it's not much, what I do. But I know that I am making a difference in another White person's real life. And I'm happy to do things like this for good people. I never ask for anything in return, and I never will. I know it sounds cliche, but helping other White people live a healthier and happier life really is its own reward.


3

So guys, stop treating this whole thing like it's some competition to see who can be the best pro-White activist. Stop acting like the only person who matters is the one who's doing the most. So long as you're doing something, you matter, and what you're doing matters.

If you want to compete, compete against the enemy. Don't compete against your fellow pro-White brothers and sisters. Don't strive to feel superior to your own community. If you want to feel superior, feel superior to those who hate your community. Feel superior to those who want to see you and your community broken, defeated, conquered, and dead.

Our world is in horrible shape right now, guys. The last thing it needs is for pro-Whites to be competing against each other in some immature squabble for ego-gratification. Our people need help, not self-righteousness. So get out there and volunteer to help White people in need.

Volunteer to help a White family who's moving out of their old home and into a knew one - I've never, in my entire life, met anyone who didn't want more help moving. Moving sucks, so most people are genuinely grateful for any help they can get.

Volunteer babysitting for friends and family - give them some time to decompress once in a while, or just help them save some money by not having to pay for a sitter or daycare. Help house-sit or pet-sit. Help with a neighbor's yard work, or buy groceries for a White family that you know for a fact is struggling.

There are so many small things that absolutely need to be done, and no one's doing it. And meanwhile, while no one's doing any of those real life things, for real life people, that need to be done, countless arrogant morons are belittling each other online, talking down to each other over "actually doing something in real life".


4

How many of you idiots who demand that everyone needs to "get off your asses and do something in real life!" actually do anything in real life yourself?...

Every little bit counts, guys. So get out there and do your little bit. Don't think that there's a task that's so small that it's not worth doing. If a White person needs your help, just go out and help them. It's really that simple.

The purpose of being pro-White isn't so that our people might do something for us. It's so that we might do something for our people. If your primary motivation for being involved in the pro-White community isn't to serve your people, then you're not pro-White. Love your people, that's supposed to be why we're all here in the first place.

I love you, morons. Now start loving each other. Start taking care of each other. Our people need your generosity, not your self-righteousness.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all that you do.

    I may not 100% agree with everything that you post, but I agree with most of your writings. So much so that I created an alternate account so that I could finally give you a follow.

    I wish that you used direct messages on Twitter, but I can understand why you don't allow DMs as there are too many trolls on social media.

    All the Best,
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read that if twitter deletes you, then you're done. Why though? You always have consistent opinions and I appreciate reading them. Like if i was already agreeing with everything you're saying without even knowing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good nationalist and you are right even if people aren´t white, all races should follow that example

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s funny because I’m black, and the way he sticks up for his people and his desire to raise them up amazes me. I obviously don’t agree with everything, maybe not even most things, but I agree with a lot (including separation and the so called Jew “conspiracy theory”)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help because you genuinely feel the need to help our volk.

    Something I learned when I was homeless was don't accept any payment when you volunteer to help someone, just tell them "When you are in the position to do so, do what I did for another White person as many times as you can."

    It's not as easy anymore with my spine all beat up so I stick to more of the assistance with paperwork or trying to mentor those who need some guidance.

    ReplyDelete